I’m taking this Nom personally to mean that I’m quite lovely. And therefore Angst is also lovely, because Angst is my child (What? I have cats and my blog. HA!). Angst is also…Pretty. Beautiful. And Stunning. Yes, all those things. I was given this award by funny girl Fits of Wit. Check her out, she’s off the wall crazzzy!! You’ll love it!
Now apparently I must disclose 7 highly personal embarrassing facts about myself. You guys are nosy. (Be warned these are stupid facts and not actually facts but just blathering and kind of boring. FOREWARNED!)
1. I really don’t like pop-overs. Not the food, but when your relatives just decide to “pop-over” to your house. Without warning on a Thursday evening. Out of the blue. It’s the worst. I’m so embarrassed. Sometimes it happens on the weekend too when I’m lounging around in my jams. Totally not cool. Mr. VS’s peeps love it. They really do. The problem is that the house is always a disaster when a pop-over occurs. Like disgustingly embarrassing, want to hide under the couch but there’s dust bunnies under there kind of gross. The kind of gross that happens just before you clean the house. Like if they had waited just ONE MORE DAY, things would have been glorious. But no, they choose to pop over. Uncool.
2. My cats still don’t get along. They barely tolerate being in the same room. The Gentleman still wants to attack Bitey. Bitey still growls and hisses. It’s ridic. I think that the Gentleman is used to being around other cats and Bitey is not, so he’s not used to the Gentleman trying to approach him or play with him or sniff him. Bitey doesn’t have very good “people” skills. Or social skills. Or cat skills. This morning for instance Bitey totally bit me. He’s a biter that little bastard. After we had a slight ruckus together because I DARED to pet him when he didn’t want to be pet and was feeling wild, I yelled to Mr. VS, “He bit me! He bit me!!” I’m always highly over-dramatic. Not that it’s anything new. It’s old news. He’s been a biter all his life. He’s 1 year old BTW. It’s like his birthday, today, or yesterday or something.
3. I’m going to write a blog post entitled: My “Lady Areas” have been found guilty of attempted murder. Watch for it. You’ll love it. Or be disgusted that I talk about my lady areas.
4. This is really weird, but Mr. VS and I call each other “soup” as an insult. Why? I don’t know. Somehow it evolved through several weird nicknames, I guess. This is an insult in our house, “You are such a soup!” HA!!! I’m like embarrassed to admit that.
5. I’ve seriously been considering making a video for this blog…or a vlog to be exact. I’m scared but kind of excited too. Do you think you can stand to see my actual face talking at you? It might be scary or a letdown or really exciting. Hard sayin’, not knowing. Also I’ll have to write myself some kind of speech for my video or else it’ll just be all rambling nonsense. I need some way to stay on topic cause I’m gonna do a one-shot wonder, meaning NO editing. Totally REAL and UNCUT!! (ew) That’s my tag line. Don’t steal it. Also I might do a post about selfies, where I plaster my face all over this blog. Terrifying. The law will no doubt find me through facial recognition.
6. This morning I listened to an awesome 90’s playlist from Amazon Prime. It was pretty sweet. I heard: Groove is in the heart, Gangsta’s Paradise, and dude….Everybody Dance Now. Whoaaa…so 90’s!
7. I’m going to extend this list because I’m having fun giving you facts about me. Sorry. I know you’re suffering in order for me to have a good time. I do feel sorry for you. Like pity. Not really empathy.
8. I’m working on a logo for a friend of mine with a photography business. Also I created my little evil A logo for this blog. Fun, eh?!
9. Last night the Gentleman actually allowed me to cuddle with him. Typically he’s not a cuddler kind of cat. But he allowed it. It was nice. If you didn’t know the Gentleman was my cat, that statement would have made you feel uncomfortable. Maybe it still does.
10. I have a new cell phone (Samsung Galaxy s5) and it’s dope. I love it. I forget why I was going to mention this. Seriously there was a reason. Oh yeah…I wanted to tell you that it has a fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone and I’m too afraid to set it up. Is that weird? I think it’s cause I feel pretty good about no one having access to my finger prints thus far in my life. Am I being strangely paranoid? Afterall, they know my location. (THE MAN knows where I am at all times) because I have the GPS on.
11. I want to write “I wish my full time job was social media and blogging for Angst.” However then I start thinking about it and it sounds so narcissistic if you really think about what that means. Basically I wish my full time job was being completely full of myself and making sure you know everything about me at all times through multiple social media sites. Mostly because I think so highly of myself. Look at the title of this blog post. Seriously.
Ok, finally I’m going to give you guys a break (My pity for your plight has overwhelmed me. Not really. I’m just losing steam). I wish I could imprison you and make you read my articles, but alas that seems to be against the law.
Here’s a list of blogs that I am giving this award to. I follow these people and they are Shazam-mazing! (I made that up. Captain obvious)